REC India Assistant Executive Recruitment 2023: REC Foundation intends to engage ambitious and self-motivated professionals for Assistant Executive purely on Fixed Tenure Contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended further depending upon the performance & requirement of REC Foundation.
REC India Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||REC Foundation|
|No of Vacancy||03|
|Apply Online Opening From||22.08.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||05.09.2023|
REC India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years. Following relaxation in age shall be given, subject to production of required certificate from the prescribed authority as per Government of India norms:
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 Years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer).
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), in addition to age relaxation applicable to OBC-NCL category.
- In respect of J&K domicile from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the maximum age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India directives.
REC India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering or equivalent, in any Stream, with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA with Minimum 03 Years of Post Qualification Experience.
- Applicants shall pass Master’s degree in Social Work / Rural Development/ Sustainable Development or equivalent, with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA with Minimum 03 Years of Post Qualification Experience.
REC India Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration will be given to the Selected Candidates is Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
REC India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The interview would be conducted either in physical form or through video conferencing as per decision of REC Foundation.
How to Apply for REC India Recruitment 2023:
Candidates are requested to send a hard copy of duly-filled & signed Application Form (attached) along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents so as to reach at the below address, latest by 05-September-2023 (6 pm): HoD(CSR), REC Limited, Plot No. I-4, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years.
Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering or equivalent, in any Stream.
Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/appointment.