PGIMER Admit Card 2021 Out – Download Senior/Junior Residents And Other Posts Hall Ticket Here!!! Chandigarh’s Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has released the admit card for the post of Senior/Junior Residents and other positions. PGIMER Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded through the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), i.e.-pgimer.edu.in, or here we have provided direct link for download at end of the page.
PGIMER Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the post||
Senior Residents, Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer
No of vacancy
Admit card release soon
PGIMER Senior Residents Admit Card 2021 Details:
PGIMER has provided a direct link to the PGIMER Admit Card 2021. Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in various disciplines, and Senior Medical Officer candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website. Candidates must submit their login credentials, including User/Login ID and Password, on the official website in order to download the PGIMER Admit Card 2021. PGIMER Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded through the PGIMER official website. You can get the direct link to download the PGIMER Admit Card 2021 given below.
How to Download PGIMER Admit Card 2021:
- Visit to the official website of PGIMER Chandigarh-http://pgimer.edu.in/
- Go to the PGIMER Forthcoming Examinations section available on the home page.
- Click on the link ADMIT CARD for the posts of Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different specialties and Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) in PGIMER, Chandigarh vide Advt. No. PGI/RC/022/2021/1378 dated 19.04.2021 available on the homepage.
- You will have to provide login credentials including User/Login ID and Password on the official website
- PGIMER Admit Card 2021 will display on the screen.
- Download and save the same for your future reference.
Candidates can download from the official website or here
The exam date is 14.6.2021
The board name is Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)