Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2021 Out – Download KHC Selection List: The result and selection list for the District Judge position have been announced by the Karnataka High Court. The position has a number of openings. The exam took place on March 13th and 14th, 2021. Candidates who took the exam can check the Viva-Voce date and get the merit list from this page. Candidates are encouraged to check our blog frequently for the most up-to-date information.
High Court of Karnataka District Judge Result 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Karnataka High Court|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
13th and 14th of March 2021
|Viva Voice Date||
July 12th to July 16th, 2021
Karnataka HC District Judge Viva-Voce 2021 Details:
- Candidates who are eligible for Viva-Voce are thus informed that the Viva-Voce will be held from July 12th to July 16th, 2021, at the premises of the High Court of Karnataka’s Principal Bench in Bengaluru, and that they may visit the High Court website for more information.
- In proper dates, call letters for Viva-Voce as well as instructions/special instructions for qualifying candidates will be sent out. Candidates who did not pass the Competitive Written Examination and are not eligible for the Viva-Voce should visit the above-mentioned website to obtain their Statement of Marks.
How to Download Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the District Judge Result 2021 link.
- Selection list PDF will appear on the screen,
- Check the registration number and other details.
- Click download option and take a print out for reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The examination was held on 13th and 14th of March 2021.
The Viva-Voce is scheduled to be conducted from 12th July 2021 to 16th July 2021.
Candidates can visit the given link and download directly.