PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Out – Senior Medical Officer & Other Posts || Check Details Here!!! Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has invites ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 64 posts of Senior Residents, 08 posts of Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators in different specialties and 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) in PGIMER, Chandigarh for a maximum period up to 03 years.
The last date for senior resident is 10.5.2021. The date for computer based test is 14.6.2021. PGIMER Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog. The interview date details are given below.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
Name of the post
|Senior Residents, Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
The board has allotted 73 vacancies in PGIMER for posts such as Senior Residents, Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer.
- Senior Residents – 64
- Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators – 8
- Senior Medical Officer – 1
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Senior resident||A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified|
|Senior Medical Officer||MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery)|
|Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators||Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department. Sr. Demonstrator: Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. Ph.D. degree from a foreign|
PGIMER Age Limit:
- Candidates should have upper age limit is 45 years for engagement on contract. Refer the official notification for more details. Posts are purely on contract basis. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Age relaxation for Central Government service will not be added to age relaxation of 10 years for PwBD candidates.
- The above age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities is further subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
PGIMER Salary Details:
|Name of the posts||Salary|
|Senior resident and Senior Medical Officer||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-.|
PGIMER Selection Process:
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis. CBT shall be held on Monday, the 14th June, 2021 at examination centers in the cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs and duration shall be 50 minutes. It will consist of fifty (50) questions of one and half marks (1½) each (total 75 marks).
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT. The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards.
- Departmental Interview & Assessment contains 25 marks.
PGIMER Application Fee:
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
How to apply for the PGIMER Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Find the notification in the home page
- Check the all eligibility criteria before apply to the post.
- Click on the apply button
- Enter the all required details.
- Pay the application fee for this recruitment
- Submit the application
- Download the application for further reference.
The board having 73 vacancies allotted for these posts
Refer above or official notification for last date of application.
The candidates can attend the exam. Refer above steps.