ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Begins: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Contract Medical Officer on its official site. The candidates who are willing and interested in this recruitment can apply for this recruitment through the online link. The registration starts from today (01.06.2021). The last date to apply for this Contract Medical Officer recruitment is 15.06.2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||
Contract Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy
|Apply Online From||
Last Date (Online Application)
|Last Date (Mailing Documents)||
ONGC Medical Professionals Job Age Limit:
There is no maximum age limit for applying for this recruitment. So, any candidates with the mentioned qualification can apply for this recruitment. The online application link is provided below in this page.
ONGC GDMO Educational Qualification:
- For the post of Contract Medical Officer Field Duty, GDMO and Emergency Duty the candidates should have possessed the educational qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) to apply.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Gynaecology, Radiology and Anaesthesia candidates should have the educational qualification of MD/MS in relevant field.
ONGC Contract Medics Job Experience:
The board has mentioned in its official notification as “Experience is desirable for all posts”. So, the candidates who have the experience in relevant field are preferred by the board.
ONGC GDMO Job Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.72,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-. The salary will vary with respect to the post they will be selected for.
ONGC Contract Medics Selection Process:
The electronic mode of interview (Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype) will be intimated to the candidates in advance. There is 100 weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process. 70 marks will be assigned to Qualification. For the interview there will be 30 marks allotted. Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks. Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. So, stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Engagement of Contract Medics at ONGC, Assam Asset (Advt No. 1/2021)”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- After registration interested candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photograph in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16.06.2021.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 10 vacancies allotted for this ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this ONGC Medical Professionals Recruitment 2021 is 15.06.2021.