NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 Last Date Reminder: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) for filling up 41 vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 28 May 2021. The candidates who are interested in this page can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants should have hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates have experience in the relevant field of Public Private Partnership projects of Infrastructure sector, preferably in the highways. Refer the official notification for more details.
- Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI website nhai.gov.in. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published on NHAI website only. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- NHAI recruitment process will be based on the valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline. The selection process will be intimated by the board separately.
- The candidates will get the salary for the post is Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 ((Rs. 15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering.
How to apply for the National Highway Authority of India Jobs 2021?
- Go to official website nhai.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
The last date for apply to the post is 28 May 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is Deputy Manager (Technical).