NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 Out- Rs.15, 600-39,100 Salary || Check Details Here!!! National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has invites online application for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) for filling up 41 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date. Job seekers can use this opportunity. The last date for the application is 28.5.2021. NHAI Recruitment and eligibility details such as education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply are given below in our blog. Stay us for further updates.
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
Name of the post
|Deputy Manager (Technical)|
No of vacancies
NHAI Deputy Manager Vacancy Details:
The board has allotted 41 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical). Refer the official notification for more details about the vacancy details. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants should have hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates have experience in the relevant field of Public Private Partnership projects of Infrastructure sector, preferably in the highways. Refer the official notification for more details.
- Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI website nhai.gov.in. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published on NHAI website only. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
NHAI Deputy Manager age limit:
Candidate’s age should have age limit as per the board norms. For more details on age limit and age relaxation, refer to the NHAI notification. The age limit and relaxation will be based as per the norms.
NHAI Selection Process:
NHAI recruitment process will be based on the valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline. The selection process will be intimated by the board separately. So the interested candidates can check the official website frequently for more details about the recruitment.
NHAI Deputy Manager Salary:
The candidates will get the salary for the post is Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 ((Rs. 15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Refer the official notification for more details.
How to apply for the National Highway Authority of India Jobs 2021?
- Go to official website nhai.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
They allotted 41 vacancies for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 28.5.2021.
The post name is Deputy Manager (Technical).