CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply before 01.06.2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Job Description and Official Notification Given – The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Estate Manager. This recruitment notification is released on 25.05.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment within 07 days from the date of this advertisement. Check the entire post for brief details about eligibility and Nature of work. Official notification and Application procedure given at the end of the post.
CISCE Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
within 07 days from the date of this advertisement
CISCE Eligibility Criteria for Estate Manager
Ex- Serviceman with the right kind of expertise, aptitude and communication skills in English will be preferred for this recruitment. Applicant should have minimum of five years’ experience in the same or relevant field andgood knowledge in following Building Services such as Civil/ Interior Works, Plumbing Works, Electrical Works, Air-Conditioning Works, Fire Fighting Works, Horticulture Works, House Keeping and Security.
Estate Manager Job Description at CISCE
- Role Bearer shall ensure international Standards of Services.
- Candidate should oversee and manage all works related to the upkeep and housekeeping of the building as enumerated in the above 7 streams.
- Applicant is responsible and liable for compliance with all statutory obligations.
- Candidate shall recommend to the CISCEfrom time to time to take measures as necessary or desirable for the purpose of maintaining and improving the amenities of the CISCE premises.
- Estate Manager working schedule is 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. on all days, except Sundays and holidays declared by the Council.
CISCE Estate Manager Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on qualification, expertise, aptitude and communication skills. Interview will be conducted at CISCE office at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Interview date will be informed soon.
How to Apply for CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification before applying for this recruitment.
- Official Notification is available in official website.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to official notification.
- Read all the description and create a CV.
- Candidates may apply in confidence, quoting expected salary in that CV.
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment within 07 days from the date of this advertisement
Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in Estate managing or related field to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates can download the official notification by visiting official website of CISCE or use the link given in this page to download the official notification.