NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply for Filling Manager & Other posts!!! National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has released the notification for Dy. HOD/ Procurement, Labour Welfare Inspectors, Planning and Public Policy Executives, Electrical Engineer and Surveyors Post. Totally 23 Vacancies were allotted to fulfilling the recruitment. Job seekers can fulfill these vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date 23.04.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details. Aspirants who are still not applying for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online detailed notification is given below.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have Educational Qualification for Dy. HOD/ Procurement post is BE/B.Tech. in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent and Working in pay-scale (E5) IDA (DGM) and Graduate in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Working in pay-scale (E4) IDA/ Rs.78800-209200 (L-12) CDA (DGM). Refer official notification pdf for more details.
- For Labour Welfare Inspectors post is Diploma/ Degree in Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work, or Diploma in Labour Laws, or -LL.B. with paper(s) in Labour Laws, or MBA/PG Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management/ HRM, with Labour Laws as a subject.
- The Educational Qualification for Planning and Public Policy Executives post is Engineering Graduate & Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan or equivalent courses from reputed institute.
- The salary for the posts is up to 2, 20,000 per month. Refer the official notification for clear details about the salary.
- The Candidate should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation’s policy.
- The Selection Procedure is based on the Performance in Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
NOTE: The last date to apply for the post by 23.04.2021; interested Candidates are requested to apply immediately.
How to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can send their duly filled application form along with documents to the address mentioned in this blog. The Prescribed format is available in Notification and the direct link is mentioned in this blog.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
Candidates should have to apply before 23-04-2021 for the post.
There are 23 vacancies offered for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.