WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam date Available – Download WB Admit card Details Here. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has planned to release the admit card very soon for the examination for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses Examination. Candidates who applied for this examination are advised to visit the official site and download the JENPAS UG admit card 2021 while it has been available. OR Refer this page till end for further details and admit card downloading direct link also available on this page.
WB JENPAS UG 2021 Exam date
The Board has said that the WBJEE JENPAS Exam 2021 for UG discipline on 04.07.2021 (Tentative and may be changed in extraordinary circumstances) by 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM for Physics & Chemistry paper and 02.00 PM to 03.30 PM for Biological Sciences. Candidates are advised to report on time at the exam center.
JENPAS UG 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Name of the Course||
Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses (JENPAS UG 2021)
Admit card available from
|29.06.2021 (Tentative) to 04.07.2021|
|WBJEE JENPAS Exam date 2021||
Admit card and Exam date Available.
JENPAS UG 2021 Admit card
- The admit card for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences under Graduate Course Entrance Exam will be available from 29.06.2021 to 04.07.2021 at their official site.
- If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result. In order to get a duplicate, the candidate must apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
- Candidates are advised to be prepare with the registration number and password for downloading the admit card. Exam venue also available at the admit card only.
WB JENPAS UG 2021 Examination
For the academic session of 2021 – 22, the Board will conduct common entracne examinations titled JENPAS-UG-2021 for admission to following courses in Colleges / Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration).
JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Pattern
The test will consist of two papers namely Physics & Chemistry and second is Biological Sciences. Each paper contains 100 marks.
- Each paper will contain fifty (50) questions. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options. Time for each paper is 1 1/2 hours. The questions will be in both English and Bengali language.
- All questions will have four answer options and Only one option is correct.
- Correct response will yield 2 mark.
- Incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
How to Download JENPAS UG 2021 Admit card?
- Go to the official site of WBJEE website.
- Select “JENPAS – UG” option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required admit card downloading option on that JENPAS page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the log in page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
The WBJEE Board has planned to conduct the JENPAS UG 2021 exam on 04.07.2021.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Admit card will be available from 29.06.2021 to 04.07.2021 at their official site.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and admit card downloading direct link also available on this page.