NCRTC Executives Job Vacancies 2021 Out!!! Dy. HOD, Inspectors, Engineers & Surveyors Posts, Rs. 2, 20,000/- Salary || Apply Now!!! National Capital Region Transport Corporation has released the notification about the recruitment of Dy. HOD/ Procurement, Labour Welfare Inspectors, Planning and Public Policy Executives, Electrical Engineer and Surveyors Post. Totally 23 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 23.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the address mentioned in this blog. The Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Pay Scale, Educational qualification, application procedure, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
NCRTC Executives Job Vacancies 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
|Mode of Application||
NCRTC Executives Job Vacancies 2021 Details:
About NCRTC: The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC), a Joint Venture company of the Government of India and states of Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh and the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) project across the National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Dy. HOD/ Procurement||02|
|Labour Welfare Inspectors||02|
|Planning and Public Policy Executives||06|
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit (years)|
|Dy. HOD/ Procurement||50|
|Labour Welfare Inspectors||35|
|Planning and Public Policy Executives||35 to 50|
|Electrical Engineer||40 to 50|
- The Educational Qualification for Dy. HOD/ Procurement post is BE/B.Tech. in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Working in pay-scale (E5) IDA (DGM) and Graduate in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Working in pay-scale (E4) IDA/ Rs.78800-209200 (L-12) CDA (DGM)
- The Educational Qualification for Labour Welfare Inspectors post is Diploma/ Degree in Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work, or Diploma in Labour Laws, or -LL.B. with paper(s) in Labour Laws, or MBA/PG Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management/ HRM, with Labour Laws as a subject.
- The Educational Qualification for Planning and Public Policy Executives post is Engineering Graduate & Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree , B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan or equivalent courses from reputed institute.
- The Educational Qualification for Electrical Engineer post is is B.E./ B.Tech/ Diploma or its equivalent in reputed university.
- The Educational Qualification for post Surveyors is ITI Certificate in Surveying
- The Experience for Dy. HOD/ Procurement post is should have minimum 10 or 8 years’ experience (For Sr.DGM and DGM, respectively) in Rail based organization. Out of which, 6 and 4 years’ experience (for Sr.DGM and DGM, respectively) should be in Bid process management/ Contract management. He should have deep knowledge of pre-qualification process, bidding process, evaluation, issuance of LOA and preparation of contract agreement. -Contract management in projects funded by international financial institutions shall be preferred.
- The Experience for Labour Welfare Inspectors post is Min. 2 years working experience in Labour Welfare work in any Govt. Deptt./ PSU or Private sector company, engaged in Project work. Experience in construction field will be preferred.
- The Experience for Planning and Public Policy Executives post is Should have minimum experience of 12 or 10 years (for Sr.DGM & DGM respectively) working in the field of construction planning, out of which min. 6 & 4 years (for Sr.DGM & DGM respectively) experience of working on Metro Rail / Railways Projects in the field of Planning and relevant years of experience.
- The Experience for Electrical Engineer post should have minimum 8 years experience in the field of Electrical Engineering. Out of which, minimum 4 years should be in developing Solar energy plant, which includes: Power Generation analysis for the plant, Design the solar rooftop projects, Costing & estimation for Solar projects, Supervision of bids invited for Solar plant, Execute Installation, Testing & commissioning of Solar power plants works involving various discipline Electrical, Civil etc, Handle sub-contractors, specialist agencies & statutory authorities at project sites, Ensure the work execution as per approved drawings and relevant experience in relevant field.
- The Experience for post Surveyors is Minimum 5 years experience in surveying, out of which 2 yrs. in survey/ alignment for Metro Rail/ Railway projects. -Should be well versed with various computer applications, relating to the job.
- The Salary for Dy. HOD post is Rs. 70,000/- to Rs.2,20,000/-
- The Salary for Labour Welfare Inspectors post is Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 97,350/-
- The Salary for Planning and Public Policy Executives post is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
- The Salary for Electrical Engineer post is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- The Salary for post Surveyors is Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Physical and Medical Fitness:
- The Candidate should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation’s policy.
- The Selection Procedure is based on the Performance in Interview.
- The Scrutiny will be based on eligibility/ experience in the relevant field.
*Note: Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Copies of the APARs
- Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
- Office order showing promotion to present grade.
- Latest Salary Slip
- NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can send their duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the address mentioned in this blog. The Prescribed formatted is available in Notification and the direct link is mentioned in this blog.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for NCRTC Executives Job Vacancies 2021 application is 23.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for NCRTC Executives Job Vacancies 2021 is Offline.