WBJEE JELET Notification 2023: For the 2022–2023 academic session, after having conducted the Common Entrance Examination (JELET-2022) the BOARD will conduct web-based online counselling (e-counselling) for admission into 2nd year (3rd semester) of four-year bachelor’s degree courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy (except Architecture) in Universities.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination (JELET-2022)|
|Admission For||2nd year (3rd semester) of four-year bachelor’s degree courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy (except Architecture)|
|Notification Date||Last week of December|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
WBJEE JELET 2023: Important Dates
- Date of Examination is 10.06.23 (Saturday).
- Online Application will be start from Last week of December.
- Result Publication on 4th week of June.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma holders seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Courses:
- The candidate must pass Diploma in ANY branch from an institute approved by AICTE for admission in ANY branch of Engineering & Technology.
- The candidate must secure at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA in diploma examination.
- But for admission in Jadavpur University, the candidate must secure at least 60% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA in diploma examination.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Age Limit:
- There is no upper age limit for Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy.
- For B. Sc. Candidates, the upper age limit is 27 (twenty-seven) years as on 31.12.2022.
- For Diploma holders in marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 (twenty-five) years as on 31.12.2022.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Application Fee:
Application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Exam Date:
JELET-2022 will be held on 10.06.2023 once only and there shall be no further examination under any circumstances for those who are unable to appear on the above date and time of JELET-2022 examination.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Pattern of Question Paper:
At the time of online application, candidates will select his/her qualifying examination among.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
There will be two separate papers namely,
- Paper-I for Diploma in Engineering/Technology OR B.Sc candidates
- Paper-II for Diploma in Pharmacy candidates.
Mode of Answering in the Examination:
- Questions are to be answered on specially designed optical machine-readable response (OMR) sheet, which will be evaluated by Optical Mark Recognition method. Thus, it is very important to follow the correct method of marking.
- Candidates will indicate response to the questions by darkening the appropriate circle completely with blue/black ball point pen.
- Any other kind of marking e.g., filling the bubble incompletely, filling with pencil, cross mark, tick mark, dot mark, circular mark, over writing, scratching, erasing, white ink, marking outside the bubble etc. may lead to wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response. WBJEEB will be, in no way, responsible for such eventuality.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Admit Card:
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print. Candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the admit card to the examination center.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
WBJEE JELET 2023 Answer Key:
- Model Answer Keys will be available for a brief period at Board’s website shortly after the examination. Candidates can log in and view the model answer keys.
- Candidates can also challenge any answer key on payment of ₹500 per question plus the bank’s service charges. The fee once paid is not refundable.
How to Apply for WBJEE JELET 2023 Notification:
- The candidate will enter personal details such as, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number, present and permanent address, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Candidates must be careful while entering name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and domicile. This information cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstances.
- Then the candidate has to create password, choose security question/ answer, review and submit the registration.
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the screen. Also, SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidate must remember his/her application number, password, and security question/answer. If the candidate forgets the password, he/she has to recover it through “Forgot Password” option. There is no other way to recover the password.
The candidate must pass Diploma in ANY branch from an institute approved by AICTE for admission in ANY branch of Engineering & Technology.
There is no upper age limit for Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy.
JELET-2022 will be held on 10.06.2023 once only and there shall be no further examination under any circumstances for those who are unable to appear on the above date and time of JELET-2022 examination