Cognizant Recruitment 2022: Cognizant Company invites the online application to fill up the post of Data Specialist. The job location is Singapore. Candidates who wished to work Abroad can use this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply for the job online before the stipulated time.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||Cognizant|
|Title of the Post||Data Specialist|
|Vacancy||As per the Need|
Cognizant 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who possess Bachelors / Masters Degrees are required to apply for the post.
- Candidates should know the Language of Dutch (Read, write, and Speak)
- Candidates should have Experience in technical support or other problem-solving experience is preferred.
- Conduct thorough research on a range of market systems with a focus on Dutch markets, by gathering and analyzing information written in Dutch and English
- Collaborate thorough research and perform analysis on a range of market systems
- Run in-house evaluation tools to ensure data integrity with a focus on assigned market
- Support global customer issues in a timely manner
- Edit content to maintain the accuracy of the database, which involves translating text written in English to Dutch and vice versa
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Experience with in-house CRM
- Business language proficiency (Oral and Written) in Dutch to liaise with Dutch-speaking counterparts based in the Netherlands, and Belgium.
- Fluency in English is a must as the candidate needs to translate the documents written in English
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site
- Click “Careers” on the dashboard
- Choose “Data Specialist – Dutch (Read, Write And speak)” on the career page
- Read the job notification
- Click “Apply Now” in the notification
- Fill out the online application with the required details
- Submit the online application
The Job Location is Singapore.
The company recruits the applicants as per the need.
Candidates who possess Bachelors/ Masters Degree are required to apply for the post.