UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Last Date To Apply – 50+ Vacancies | Don’t Miss It. This is Last Date Reminder for UPSC Vacancies!!! Union Public Service Commission has already inviting the online applications for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade, Junior Time Scale (JTS) and Youth Officer Vacancies from Eligible and Interested Candidates. This Recruitment Deadline is 28.10.2021.
They are totally 56 Vacancies allotted under various departments. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. UPSC shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date:
- A Candidate must be either: a citizen of India, or, a subject of Nepal, or, a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar).
- Applicants must have completed Degree of a recognized University or Institute; (ii) Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution; or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute and Applicants must have completed Master’s Degree from a recognized University OR (ii) Degree of a recognized University with Two years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum age limit of 30 years to Maximum age limit of 35 years. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST. candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have completed Degree of a recognized University or Institute.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum age limit of 30 years to Maximum age limit of 35 years.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.