UNICEF Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021 OUT, Apply Online Here. The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), has invited applications from eligible aspirants for the posts of Executive Assistant. If you are interested, then just go through our blog to get more information about this UNICEF Recruitment 2021. The Last Date to apply for this UNICEF Jobs 2021 is 28 May 2021. Learn how you can apply for the ongoing UNICEF job Recruitment.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|United Nations Children’s Fund|
|As per requirements|
|28 May 2021|
UNICEF India Jobs 2021 Eligibility:
- Qualification: Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- Experience: A minimum of five years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Skills Needed:
- Training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint
- Knowledge of integrated management information systems required.
- Good knowledge of UNICEF administrative policies and procedures.
- Organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors.
- High sense of confidentiality, initiative, and good judgment.
UNICEF Vacancies 2021 Job Role:
Under the supervision of a head/deputy head of office, the Executive Assistant is accountable for communications, operations, and administrative support services to enhance the smooth running of the supervisor’s day-to day activities. Executive Assistants also represent the supervisor in initiating, following up on and resolving issues pertaining to administrative requests.
UNICEF Executive Assistant Competency Areas:
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Demonstrates Self and Ethical Awareness
- Drive to Achieve Impactful Results
- Innovates and Embraces Changes
- Works Collaboratively with Others
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official site of UNICEF
- Check Current Job Opportunities
- Then refer the Executive Assistant Notification
- If you are eligible then click apply now link
- Fill the online application form and submit it before the last date
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021 is 28 May 2021
The UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Job Location is Kolkata (India)
You can apply for this UNICEF Recruitment 2021 via the above attached online link