UCIL Recruitment 2022: Vacancies For Any Degree Holders – Salary Upto Rs. 2, 20, 000 |View Application Form Below!!! The Uranium Corporation of India Limited is to Appoint a Prospective Candidates as Deputy General Manager in Various Department. The Job Vacancies is Open for Indian Citizens. This Article is to Give you a Short Glimpse about the Vacant Post. The Candidates can View the Info Provided and Apply as Instructed Below.
UCIL Recruitment | UCIL Recruitment 2022 | ucil.gov.in Recruitment |www.ucil.gov.in Recruitment 2022 | Uranium Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment 2022
- There are 6 Vacancies available now in the Board.
- The Individuals with a degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Mining Engineering or Full time PG Degree /Diploma are Qualified to Apply for the Post.
- The Upper Age Limit is 48 /45 years as on last date of the application.
- The Officer will be Selected Based on their Performance in Interview
- The Appointed Candidates will be Given the Salary of Rs. 80, 000 to Rs. 2, 40, 000.
Procedure to Apply:
- Visit the Official Site: https://ucil.gov.in/
- Click on “Jobs” Option
- Check the Job Notice given for the post and View Details
- Download the Application Provided for the Post and Send it to the Postal Address Mentioned in the Official Notice.
- The Candidates have to Pay Application Fee as Mentioned.
- The Last Date to Apply is 10-08-2022
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Individuals with a degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Mining Engineering or Full time PG Degree /Diploma are Qualified to Apply for the Post.
The Appointed Candidates will be Given the Salary of Rs. 80, 000 to Rs. 2, 40, 000.
The Last Date to Apply is 10-08-2022