TRLM Recruitment 2020 Released on Official Website. Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) has released Notification for the Post of MIS Assistant & Cluster Coordinator & Others. Interested candidates can apply through Online from 01-05-2020 to 31.05.2020. Candidates can know the notification details such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay-Scale, Selection Process and Apply details in our blog.
TRLM Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM)|
|Name of the Post||MIS Assistant & Cluster Coordinator & Others|
TRLM Vacancy Details:
- MIS Assistant – 10
- Accountant – 14
- Accounts Asst – 17
- State Mission Manager – 04
- Programme Manager – 03
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator – 01
- District Mission Coordinator – 02
- Asst Programme Manager – 01
- Block Mission Coordinator – 11
- Livelihood Coordinator – 47
- Cluster Coordinator – 30
TRLM Age Limit:
Candidates age should be Maximum 45 to 60 years. For Age Relation details, candidates can refer the Official Notification.
TRLM Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed Post Graduate in Management / Chartered Accountant / Post Graduate in Mass Communication/ MBA or equivalent in Marketing/Finance/
Entrepreneurship/Rural Management/ Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply for TRLM Recruitment 2020:
- Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trim. www.tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’.
- Clicking on the link will open the portal for submitting online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement once again.
- On the portal, the link ‘Apply Online’ will open the application form.
- The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with red asterisk) with correct information.
- Photograph and signature of the applicant should be uploaded at the appropriate place.
- Size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- The application should be saved and re- checked before final submission.
- The candidate should satisfy himself/ herself fully about the correctness of the application before clicking on ‘Submit Application’. After clicking on ‘Submit Application’ no further editing is possible.
- After submission, a complete application form along with token number will be generated. The candidate should note down the token number for future reference.
- The completed application should be printed and signed by the candidate with date and should be kept in his/ her personal custody for future reference.
- Candidate should bring the printed copy of the signed application form during every step of selection process.
- The candidate may access the submitted application form subsequently by logging in at the link ‘Print Application’ where his token number is the user ID and the date of birth is the password.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|