JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 141 Vacancies Released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar (Telangana), an Autonomous Institution, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). JIPMER, Puducherry has been designated its Mentor Institute. Online Applications are invited for the following regular faculty posts in various departments on Direct Recruitment basis at AIIMS, Bibinagar (Telangana). Aspirants may check the JIPMER Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
Professor: Level 14A (168900 – 220400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,68,900 /- per month and other allowances as admissible.
Additional Professor: Level 13A2 (139600 – 211300) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,39,600/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
Associate Professor: Level 13A1 (131400 – 204700) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,31,400/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
Assistant Professor: Level 12 (101500 – 167400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,01,500/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
Professor & Additional Professor – Not exceeding 58 years
Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – Not exceeding 50 years.
MODE OF SELECTION
The mode of selection will be Personal Interview. (In case if huge number of applications received for any of the disciplines then a written exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates (OR) the Standing Selection Committee may short-list candidates for the interview)
DETAILS OF APPLICATION FEES
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- UR / OBC / EWSs – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST – Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwD (Persons with Disability) – Exempted from application fees
HOW TO APPLY:
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post in the same department, he/she should apply separately. A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application
- Print out of the Application form
- Brief of the Candidate (Annexure – I)
- Filled Power Point Presentation (Annexure – II)
- Proof of Age
- UG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- PG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- Ph.D degree Certificates (If Applicable)
- Registration Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWSs (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms) (If applicable)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents.
The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ IN THE DISCIPLINE OF ___________________ FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA along with above mentioned documents and send it to the address mentioned below:
The Nodal Officer Office of AIIMS Bibinagar
Room No.111, Second Floor, Administrative Block JIPMER,
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online submitted application along with documents will be on or before 24.06.2020 (Wednesday) till 04.30 PM
In addition to hard copy, the candidates should also send the soft copy of all the above mentioned certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24.06.2020 (Wednesday) till 04.30 PM
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees as per Government of India from time to time.
- Candidates are informed to apply by on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line for faculty posts of AIIMS Bibinagar”.
- Last Date for online submission of application is on or before 12.06.2020 (Friday) till 05.00 PM.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online submitted application along with documents is on or before 24.06.2020 (Wednesday) till 04.30 PM
- The crucial date for age limit and experience will be the last date of online submission of application i.e. 12.06.2020 (Friday)
- Applications lacking complete information as required and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in submission of copies of relevant documents within the specified period will be rejected without any communication.
- The persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the authority concerned.
- The waitlist/reserve list to be operated only if the selected candidate either does not join thereby causing a replacement vacancy or joins but resigns or dies within six months of joining.
- While forwarding the application through proper channel, a certificate to the effect that Central Government / State Government / Union Territory or the parent Department/Organizations has “No Objection” to the appointment of officer concerned may also be sent to this Institute along with the application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|