Today Top 20 Current Affairs – 14 & 15 January 2021
- CBDT unveils e-portal for filing complaints against tax evasion
- Atal Innovation Mission launches Atal Tinkering Lab handbook 2.0
- 13th India – Vietnam Defence Security Dialogue Virtually
- Arab-India Cooperation Forum held virtually
- Haryana Government launches Job Portal for Job Seekers
- RBI scraps Vasantdada Nagari Sahakari Bank’s license
- Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and UAE to develop cooperation in science field
- Jammu & Kashmir Govt inks MoU with NECBDC for Bamboo Entrepreneurship
- Henley Passport Index 2021 Released – India secures 85th Position
- Hurun Global 500 List: Reliance gets 54th spot globally
- Fourth ‘One Planet Summit’ hosted by France along with UN and World Bank
- S Y Quraishi authored a book named ‘The Population Myth: Islam, Family Planning and Politics in India’
- First Nubra Ice climbing festival Held in Leh
- Armed Forces Veterans Day observed on January 14
- Army Day is celebrated on January 15
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How can I prepare for current affairs and GK?
Read CA Daily, Take Quiz to revise, Read NCERT Books to learn GK. NCERT Book PDF is available in our blog. You can make use of it.
Where can I download last 6 months current affairs for competitive exams?
You can download last 6 months current affairs in examsdaily site. The Direct Link is provided above.
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
You can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC