TNPSC ITI Principal and Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 – 41 Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service commission (TNPSC) has released Notification for Principal, Industrial Training Institute / Assistant Director of Training and Assistant Engineer (Industries) for 41 Vacancies. Candidates can apply through online from 26.11.2018 to 24-12-2018 till 11.59pm.
TNPSC ITI Prnicipal 2018 Vacancy Details :
No. of Post: 41.
Name of the Post:
- Principal, Industrial Training Institute / Assistant Director of Training – 9
- Assistant Engineer (Industries) – 32
- For ITI Principal / Assistant Director of Training – (Level 22) Rs.56100/- -177500/-
- For Assistant Engineer (Industries) – (Level 20) Rs.37700 – 119500/-
- For ITI Principal / Assistant Director of Training : A degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognised University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) AND (ii) Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
- For For Assistant Engineer (Industries) : Must possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or Institution recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education. For more Educational Qualification details candidates can refer the Official Notification. ) Practical experience in General purpose Engineering Workshop or in an Engineering Industry or in a recognized concern for a period of not less than six months.
Selection Process: Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for these notified posts. Candidates can apply through TNPSC official website www.tnpscexams.in. from 26.11.2018 to 24-12-2018.
One Time Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee : Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment : Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
|Starting date for submission of application||26.11.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||24.12.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State|
Bank of India or Indian Bank)
|Paper-I (Basics of Engineering)||02.03.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||02.03.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||click here|
TNPSC WhatsAPP Group – Click Here