Important Current Affairs November 24 One liner
- Jharkhand Day is being celebrated today at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa. This is for the first time that any state has been made focus state at the festival.
- Maldivian Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid has arrived in New Delhi on a four-day visit to India.
- The UN Security Council has granted an exemption from sanctions to North and South Korea to jointly conduct a survey on reconnecting railways across their border.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has developed a new technology called ‘Impact Based Forecasting Approach’ to assess the rise of water level in rivers and reservoirs by rain.
- A smart phone-based sensor is being developed by the researchers at IIT-H to detect adulteration in milk.
- Scientists have developed an artificial “robot nose” device made from living mouse cells that could be used instead of dogs to sniff out narcotics and explosives.
- The 21st round of talks between Special Representatives of India and China on the Boundary question began in Chengdu city of China.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, will organise a two-day workshop in New Delhi on orthognathic surgery which is also called corrective jaw surgery.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved continuation of “Atmosphere & Climate Research-Modelling Observing Systems & Services (ACROSS)”.
- EURAXESS Science Slam India award – Chakraborty [for communicating science through theatre]
- MC Mary Kom created history after she defeated Ukraine’s Hanna Okhota in the Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi.
- She became the most successful boxer in the history to win six World Championships.
- In Badminton, Saina Nehwal and seven other Indian shuttlers will play their semi-final matches of Syed Modi International Championships in Lucknow.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here