TCS Blue Yonder Technical Architect Recruitment 2021 Out – Any Degree Can Apply for Precious Job Opportunity!!! Job Aspirants who have faced bad luck in campus placement drive will search and apply for the Recruitment that company offers you we published in our blog. Tata Consultancy Services Limited had announced the most exciting Blue Yonder Technical Architect vacancies in Bangalore. In this article, check out the TCS 2021 registration process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
TCS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited|
|Blue Yonder Technical Architect|
|As per Norms|
|Mode of Apply||
About Tata Consultancy Services Limited:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and largest campus and workforce in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalization of $169.2 billion. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete 15 years of full-time education with Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
- 10+ years of BLUE YONDER SCPO Solution architecture experience using BLUE YONDER ESP, S & OP modules of SCPO modules and other modules mentioned above
- Provide a technical support to the project team; including environment setup, software installation, configuration, batch automation and integration, troubleshooting, system testing, performance tuning, quality assurance/design review etc.
- Experience in leading Functional / Technical Design sessions, resolving technical issues during various project phases.
- Hands on experience with the BLUE YONDER SCPO platform
- Expertise on SCPO environment preparation and BLUE YONDER installations & environment configuration
- Experience in SRE performance configuration & SRE performance tuning
- Strong database skills on Oracle RDBMS – PL/SQL and SQL scripting, basics of database administration, familiarity with tools and utilities for diagnosing performance related issues with Oracle databases
- Proven experience conducting technical analysis sessions to understand the functional and technical needs of project requirements and the developed technical solutions to meet those needs.
Good to Have:
- Experience in planning and leading business process requirements workshop & discussions with customer
- Conduct Proof of Concept (PoC) for BLUE YONDER SCPO suite during bidding process, Assist Sales Team in qualifying prospects and provide product knowledge support to area sales team
- Hands on experience with integration software tools such as ETL, Informatica, MuleSoft, or SAP BODS would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Operating systems – Windows, Unix and Linux. Strong scripting skills – Korn , Perl, Windows.
- Strong technical design, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & presentation).
- Lead & perform Proof of Concept (PoC) for customer specific requirement
- Author solution design which integrates with SAP, Oracle ERPs or legacy solutions
- Provide support to Business Users on the solution during UAT & user queries during pilot / warranty support
- Perform fit-gap analysis to help customer understand how requirements can be met with functionality within the solution and provide alternative solutions, where there is a gap with product functionality
- Author & provide final technical solution design deliverables to customer
- Guide SCPO Functional, Technical & Integration team during master data, transaction data definition and mapping
- Provide innovative suggestion and advice to customer in order to bring business value.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to the official website
Step 2: Click “Home>> Catalogue>> TCS” from the menu list.
Step 3: Find the above said openings from the list then click on the link.
Step 4: Read the information provided there.
Step 5: Click “Apply” to make an online registration for TCS Latest openings.
Step 6: Enter all those necessary fields and submit your TCS online application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Applicants must have completed 15 years of full-time education with Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable).
TCS Selection will be based on Interview.
Candidates can apply for TCS Recruitment 2021 from our website.