IDFC First Bank Territory Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online!!! IDFC FIRST Bank has announced vacancies for the posts of Territory Manager- Education Loan (Domestic). So Aspirants who are all looking for a job opportunity in the Private Banking Sector are advised to do not miss this opportunity. The Place of Posting is in Chennai. Eligibility Details related to this recruitment in our blog.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Name of the post||
Territory Manager- Education Loan (Domestic)
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
ABOUT IDFC First Bank:
IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.
IDFC First Bank Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle a team of sales executives to achieve the targeted disbursement
- Generating business from different channels like DSA, Bank Branches and Digital
- Drive cross-sell of products like insurance etc..
- Maintain team productivity through trainings and performance improvement
- Train partners on product & policy
- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the assigned area
- Recommend improvements to processes and policies across the Retail Banking business to drive operational efficiencies and high quality customer service
- Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholders
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities:
Attract and retain best-in-class talent for key roles in their reporting structure. Achievement of targeted disbursement with the right mix of yield, fee, and customers acquired and team productivity.
IDFC Bank Recruitment Salary:
The salary details are not available in the notification. This varies greatly depending on the size of the company, the size of the branch, location, industry involved in, experience, and benefits. Some Branch Operations Managers receive a bonus, which may or may not be tied to the overall performance of the branch.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the IDFC First Bank Official Site
- Click Opportunities tab on Home Page
- Now Click Branch Operations Manager- MBL Notification
- Check all the details in the notification, then click apply now link
- Enter your email address, upload the resume and fill the application form
- Upload your photo, sign if required, Submit the application form
The last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 is 8.5.2021
You can apply for IDFC First Bank Notification by the use of above apply online link.
The post name is Territory Manager- Education Loan (Domestic).