TCS Risk & Compliance Testing Jobs 2021 out – Apply Online: TCS is inviting applications for the position of Risk & Compliance Testing via the internet. Those interested should go to the official website, study the qualifying conditions, and then submit an online application. More information, including a direct link to an online application, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On May 21, 2021, the application process will open, and eligible individuals will be able to apply online. On or before June 10, 2021, qualified applicants can apply. The details of the French Consultant opportunities are listed below; interested applicants can learn more about the vacancies by visiting our blog.
TCS Risk & Compliance testing Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Risk & Compliance testing
Mode of Application
|June 10, 2021|
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries Even though TCS has office buildings in 149 locations, the TCS employees are not allowed to enter the office premises due to COVID pandemic and are asked to Work from Home.
- TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.
TCS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before getting considered for TCS Wondware Developer Careers 2021, a candidate must meet all of the requirements. As a result, read over the information in this section again. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in arts, business administration, or management from a respectable university or institution, as well as 6 to 10 years of work experience.
As part of theme reviews, conduct extensive testing on core regulatory (non-financial crime) compliance themes across all Asia Pacific units to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and the bank’s policies and procedures.
- To keep up with regulatory and policy changes, create and implement new testing checkpoints.
- Identify and escalate critical and/or systemic risks, trends, and red flags, and be able to create and present results accurately and quickly, with validation as needed.
- Organize meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the collection and analysis of data from recent review work as well as applicable risk assessments or reports.
- To consult with subject-matter experts (“SMEs”) on a regular basis
- Other obligations as directed by ACO Management, HOD, or the Team lead from time to time, relevant to the function and management of ACO.
How to Apply TCS Risk & Compliance testing Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://www.tcs.com/.
- Check the career page, and click the “TCS Risk & Compliance testing” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The eligible candidates can apply on are before 10.06.2021.
The candidates should complete Bachelors of Engineering from recognized university or Institution
The candidates should have work experience in 06 to 10 years.