DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Out – 64 Vacancies | Download Application Here!!!
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur has released a notification for the recruitment for the post of chief Security Officer (Gp ‘A’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Security Officer (Gp ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Diesel and other posts for filling up 64 vacancies. So the interested candidates can download the application from the official notification pdf.
Last date for submission of online application is Within 60days for chief Security Officer Posts and Within 15 days for engagement of apprentice’s posts. DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, and selection process are given below in our blog.
DRDO-Defence Laboratory Recruitment 2021:
Name of the board
|Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur|
|Name of the post||
chief Security Officer (Gp ‘A’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Security Officer (Gp ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Diesel and other posts
No of vacancies
Within 60days for chief Security Officer Posts
Within 15 days for engagement of apprentice’s posts
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details:
- chief Security Officer (Gp ‘A’,Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) – 2 posts
- Security Officer (Gp ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministrial) – 15 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Welder – 1 Post
- Information Communication Technology System 2 Maintenance (ICTSM) – 2 Posts
- Turner – 1 Post
- Machinist- 1 Post
- Fitter- 1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 20 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) – 8 Posts
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance – 3 Posts
DRDO Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Apprentice posts: The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018,2019& 2020) only can apply; candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
Chief Security Officer (Gp ‘A’,Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Security Officer (Gp ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministrial): candidates should have a Degree from a recognized University; and Five years experience in Security and Fire fighting duties.
DRDO-Defence Laboratory Salary Details:
Apprenticeship is invited for one-year training in the following Trades with ITI pass out with stipend Rs.7000/-per month. and the other posts candidates will get the salary is pay level 7,11. Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
DRDO-Defence Laboratory selection process:
- Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis (percentage/ marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter.
- Chief Security Officer (Gp ‘A’,Gazetted, Non- Ministerial), Security Officer (Gp ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministrial): Promotion failing which by deputation (ISTC)/ re- employment of armed forces personnel. The selected officers will be appointed under the normal terms and conditions prescribed in this regard by the Govt of India from time to time.
How to apply for DRDO Defence Laboratory Recruitment 2021:
DRDO Apprentice 2021:
Interested candidates can apply online have registered their names at https://apprenticeshipindia/org/course-search and mail to [email protected] candidates are likely to be rejected. The last date of application submission is 6.6.2021.
Chief Security Officer posts:
- If you are eligible, then move to the application process
- Download the application form from the following link
- The duly filled-in application and self-attested copies of educational qualification and experience should reach the below address.
- Shri Pravin Kumar Das, Deputy Director, Dte of Personnel (Pers-AA 1), Room No. 266, 2″ Floor, DRDO Bhawan, New Delhi-110105, by 26.6.2021
There are totally 64 vacancies are allotted for DRDO Recruitment 2021
Candidates should send the application is Within 15 days for chief Security Officer Posts and Within 15 days for engagement of apprentice’s posts
Candidates can refer above steps for apply to these posts.