69% of students want to go to school as usual – Brainly Survey Results Released!!

0
38
69% of students want to go to school as usual - Brainly Survey Results Released!!
69% of students want to go to school as usual - Brainly Survey Results Released!!

The Brainley survey results show that 69% of students prefer to go to school as usual. Brainley is the foundation of online learning. The company recently conducted a survey of students’ desire to go to school. Its results have come as a surprise.

Monthly Current Affairs 2021

Latest 12th jobs Vacancy 2021

Static GK Topic 

 Latest Govt Syllabus 2020 – 21

School students:

The survey, conducted on a total of 3,105 students, yielded multiple results. 19.8% of students report that their education will be affected by 2020. 12.3% of students say it has no impact on their education. 23.5% of students say their education will face some consequences by 2020.

And in this survey 43% of students want to go to school as usual. 26.1% of students want to continue classes as usual or online. Thus, a total of 69.1% of students have the option to go to school as usual or online and in direct classes.

“2021 looks like a promising year, and many encouraging developments are taking place everywhere. This optimism is reflected in our student community as well. As the survey points out, the majority are optimistic about the major academic changes and are looking forward to the year that has just begun,” he said.

Latest Govt Job Notification 2020 -21

Latest Bank Job Notification 2020 -21

Latest Railway Bank Job Notification 2020 -21

Online Test SeriesClick Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
Online ClassesClick Here

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here