Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Out – Spices Extension Trainees Walk In Test: The Spice Board of India will conduct an online walk-in test to select Spice Extension Trainees (SET). There are 36 openings for this position. Candidates who meet the requirements can take the test on october 29, 2021. In our blog, we have given Eligibility Criteria and other information.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Notification:
The Board’s Name
Spice Board Of India
The Post’s Title
|Spices Extension Trainees (SET)|
Number of Openings
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
As of the date of the written exam, the maximum age limit is 35 years. Those who have completed or are completing training in any of the Spices Board’s departments are ineligible.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates should completed B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.20, 000 per month. In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post is based on Online written test & computer proficiency/skill Test.
How to apply and attend the online written test:
- SC/ST applicants who are eligible may take the online walk-in examination at the designated centres one hour before the written exam on the stipulated date.
- Candidates must report to the centre for written test admission with a completed application form and their Aadhar card. In the application form, the candidate must include a recent passport-size photograph.
- At the centre’s, walk-in tests will be conducted online.
- The written test (MCQ) will be conducted online, and candidates must bring a smart phone or tablet with basic internet connectivity to participate in the online test.
- Candidates must carefully choose the name of the office for which they wish to train.
- The rank list will be generated independently for each centre based on the requirements of that centre, and training will be limited to the offices within that centre. Once the name of the training office is chosen, it cannot be changed afterwards, therefore it must be carefully chosen.
- Candidates who pass the online written exam will be entitled to take the computer proficiency/skill test, which will be held on the same day at the same location.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 36 openings for this position.
Candidates who meet the requirements can take the test on October 29, 2021
As of the date of the written exam, the maximum age limit is 35 years.