SAIL Latest Recruitment 2022 Out – Walk in Interview Only | Salary up to 2, 50,000/- per month. Steel Authority of India Limited has invites application for engagement as General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Specialists and Super-Specialists with the following specifications/ terms & conditions. Time, date, venue of Walk-in-Interview & Contact Person is 10.00 AM on 03.09.2022 at Bokaro.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Which Posts||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Specialists and Super-Specialists|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
SAIL Vacancy 2022:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) – 13 Posts
- Specialists – 07 (For Bokaro General Hospital only)
- Super-Specialists – 03 (For Bokaro General Hospital only)
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria | SAIL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The essential qualification and corresponding remuneration rates of the Doctors to be engaged under the scheme shall be as under:
|Essential Qualification||Rate of Consolidated Remuneration|
|MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI||₹ 90,000/- per month|
|MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with PG Diploma in respective speciality||₹ 1,20,000/- per month|
|MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with MD/MS/DNB in respective speciality||₹ 1,60,000/- per month|
|MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with DM/M. Ch/DNB in respective super speciality||₹ 2,50,000/- per month|
Note: The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of advertisement i.e. 19/08/2022.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceeding Maximum 69 years as on date of advertisement i.e.19.08.2022.
- The upper age limit for contractual engagement under this Scheme is 70 years. However, the doctors to be engaged should be medically fit to perform his/her duty.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Through “Walk-in-Interview” followed by a medical screening.
- Engagement will start immediately after the selection of the candidate is completed and orders are issued for engagement.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022:
Eligible & interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on the above date, time & venue along with following documents (original + 1 set of self-attested photocopies):
- Filled in application format (Annexure-I) with one additional passport size recent colour photograph.
- Pass certificate & mark sheets for educational qualification.
- Experience Certificate (as applicable) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization should be given.
- Proof of date of birth (Matriculation pass certificate of recognized Board).
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by any State Medical Council/ MCI. f) Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Passport).
10.00 AM on 03.09.2022 at Bokaro (Office of the CMO (M&HS), Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro, Jharkhand827004) Registration: From 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM on the same day at the concerned venue.
Applicants shall pass MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with PG Diploma in respective speciality.
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum 69 years as on date of advertisement i.e.19.08.2022.
Through “Walk-in-Interview” followed by a medical screening.