SAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Sports Authority of India has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Consultants (Accounts/Finance), and Young Professional(Accounts/Finance). Pay scale for the above mentioned post is up to 1 lakh. Interested and eligible candidates can read below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Consultants and Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancy||12|
SAI Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Young Professional: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Commerce/ Master Degree in Finance / Accounts / Commerce or two years PG Diploma in Financial Management or Accounting/CA/ ICMA from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Junior Consultants: Master Degree in Finance /Accounts / Commerce OR Two years PG Diploma in Financial Management/Accounting/CA/ ICMA from a recognized Institution/ University.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit of the applicant for the post is mentioned below;Age relaxation will be applicable to certain candidates.
- Young Professional: Maximum age limit is 32 years
- Junior Consultants: Maximum age limit is 45 years.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The pay scale is depending upon the grade and locations of the post.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected by considering the criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
SAI Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open Official Website
- Select the “careers” page and then select the “current openings” section.
- All the job openings will be listed on that page, select the position that you want to apply for.
- Read the notification before applying
- The application mode is online and the application procedure is given in the notification, do as per the instruction.
- Once the application is submitted, take a printout of the application for future use.
- The last date for the above-mentioned post depends upon the job location; kindly check the notifications for the job location and last date.
Applicant should complete Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Commerce/Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounts / Commerce or two years PG Diploma in Financial Management or Accounting/CA/ ICMA from a recognized Institution/ University.
The maximum age limit for the junior consultant post is 45 years.
The application will be submitted only through online mode.