JKPSC DLO Admit Card 2023: Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission released the Admit Card for the written test of Assistant Legal Remembrancer /District Litigation Officer -2022. Candidates who are appearing for the examination can download the Admit Card. The exam dates and other details regarding the examination are given below.
JKPSC ALR DLO Admit Card 2023:
|Name of the Board||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Title of the Post||Assistant Legal Remembrancer /District Litigation Officer|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
JKPSC ALR DLO Hall Ticket 2023:
- Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission released the Hall Ticket for the post of Assistant Legal Remembrancer /District Litigation Officer on 16.01.2023. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Online Application Form number and date of birth.
- In case candidates are not able to download the admit card, contact the (Computer Section) J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Garh Colony, Jammu, with valid proof of having filled in the Online Application form & Fee.
JKPSC ALR DLO Exam Date 2023:
JKPSC released the examination date for the post of Assistant Legal Remembrancer /District Litigation Officer. The examination will be held on 22.01.2023. Candidates are instructed to download the Admit Card, and the candidate must bring a printout of the Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip to the Examination Hall.
JKPSC ALR DLO Pattern of Written Examination 2023:
The written examination will be an Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper of 2 hours duration and having minimum 100 questions. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers for all questions.
How to Download Admit Card for JKPSC ALR DLO 2023?
- Go to the official site
- Check ‘What’s New Section’
- Click Admit Card for Written Test of Assistant Legal Remembrancer/District Litigation Officer -2022
- Enter the Application Form number and date of birth.
- Make a photocopy of it for future reference.
The examination will be held on 22.01.2023.
There are 32 vacancies available.
Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Application Form number and date of birth.