PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2022: The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 200 Posts of Agriculture Development officer (Group-A). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job before 29.12.2022.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Title of the Post||Agriculture Development officer (Group-A)|
|Last Date for Paying Exam & Application Fee||30.12.2022|
PPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The Applicant should possess a degree in B.Sc. (Agriculture) (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University or Institution. Provided that preference shall be given to a person, who possesses a degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) from any recognized University or Institution”, the candidate should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government employees, the employees of its Boards/Corporations/Commissions and Authorities, and all States/ Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, widows, divorcees, and certain other categories of women
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for “Persons with Disability” of Punjab.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022 Application & Exam Fee:
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|(EWS), (PWD) and (LDESM) of Punjab State only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) in the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of Punjab will be a Written examination and Interview.
Pattern of the Written Competitive Examination:
|S. No||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question carries 4 marks)||Type of Questions|
|1||Questions from the Subject, (Part A of Syllabus)||
|MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|2||Questions from General Knowledge Questions) & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude. (Part B of Syllabus)||20||80|
- No candidate shall be eligible to be shortlisted for an interview unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the written competitive examination.
- The aim of the Interview is to assess the candidate’s suitability for the job in terms of his personal qualities by the Interview Panel.
- The Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
- The marks of the written competitive examination obtained by the candidates or cut-off marks for the interview will not be disclosed at the time of short-listing the candidates for interview, to avoid the same influencing the interview panel.
How to Apply for PPSC ADO Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling out the Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for the post, Qualification, Experience, Photo and Signature, Category for a fee, etc.
- After the final submission of the online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and the candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form.
- Category once selected by a candidate will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The Candidates shall sign the declaration on the last page of the printout of the Online Application Form before submitting the same.
- The candidates applying under the Sports Category should carefully fill their category.
The last date to apply for the post is 29.12.2022
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
There are 200 vacancies available.