PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Diploma Trainee Post | Download Power Grid Notification PDF and Apply Online. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for southern Region Transmission System-II and Raigrh-Pugalur HVDC Project. Total numbers of vacancies are 35. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2021.
PGCIL Jobs 2021 Last Date
PGCIL Jobs 2021 application available from 09.06.2021 and the last date for receipt of the application is 29.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
PGCIL Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|
Number of vacancies
|Last Date to Apply||
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply. Computation of age shall be done as on the Last date of online Application Submission.
- Maximum age for UR/EWS category is 27 years and for OBC (NLC) category is 30 years and for SC/ST category is 32 years as on 29.06.2021 is Mandatory.
Candidate should have Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM and should have Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
PGCIL Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a stipend during training period of One year is Rs. 27,500/- Per month. Basic pay on regularization is Rs. 25000/- in the pay scale of 25000-3%-117500/- per month from the respective board.
PGCIL Selection process 2021
- Selection will be based only Written Test/Computer Based Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
PGCIL Jobs 2021 Application Fee
Candidates belonging other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of ₹ 300/- + Transaction Charges. Application fee paid only by Online mode. The application will never be refundable.
Power Grid Careers 2021 Required Documents
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, candidate should possess/keep the following documents ready:-
- Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (Max 50kb) & signature (Max 30kb) in .JPG format, certificates in support of Date of Birth, SSLC, HSC, Essential Qualification, % of marks obtained, Experience, Caste certificate, PwD certificate (as applicable).
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of PGCIL website.
- Select the required notification on the home page.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
29.06.2021 is the last date to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 35 vacancies offered for PGCIL Job Vacancies 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and online application direct link also available at the end of this page.