Indian Army ARO SSC (NT) SSCW (NT) Link 2021 Activated for Date Selection!!!!!! Join Indian Army Government of India has released the Date Selection Link for SSC (NT) -114 And SSCW (NT) -28 (Oct 2021) Course are Open for Candidates to Select SSB interview Dates. So candidates who have applied of this course can select the date for SSB. Date Selection Link is activating at end of the page so candidates can use this given link below. Stay us for more updates.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021.
- The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection
- Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2.