NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 – 280 Vacancies For Engineering Graduates | Download Notification PDF and Apply. National Thermal Power Corporation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineers or Engineering Executive Trainees. Total numbers of vacancies are 280. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021.
NTPC EET Jobs 2021 Application Form
The National Thermal Power Corporation has issued a job announcement for Graduate Engineers or Engineering Executive Trainees. There are a total of 280 job openings. Candidates who are interested should go to the official website and get the notification PDF. Check the notice for eligibility requirements before applying for NTPC Recruitment 2021.
On the official website of NTPC, the online application has been activated as of May 21, 2021. The deadline for applications is June 10, 2021. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline. Before the deadline, applications will not be considered. Other modes of application will not be considered. This page has a direct link to the online application and notification. Please read this page through to the end for further information.
NTPC EET Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Thermal Power Corporation|
Engineering Executive Trainees
|Starting Date to Apply||
NTPC Notification Eligibility:
Candidate Upper Age Limit for General candidates or EWS is 27 years as on 10.06.2021. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWBD/XSM candidates applicable as per Government guidelines. Kindly refer the official Notification.
- Candidates who are all completed full time bachelor’s degree in engineering technology/AMIE with not less that 65% marks as per respective Institute/University norms.
- Final year/Semester students are eligible to apply subject to obtaining at least 65 percent marks in engineering degree
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering|
|Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering|
|Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control|
- The candidates who will get posting as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 in the pay scale of Rs. 40.000/-to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- The Other benefits such as dearness allowances, other perquisites and allowance and terminal benefits will be admissible as per company rules
NTPC Engineering Jobs Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification base on GATE 2021 performance form among the candidates who apply for this recruitment
NTPC EET Job Details:
The selected candidates shall undergo one year training at various NTPC plants. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training. Candidates can be paced in any of projects / Stations including Subsidiaries companies of NTPC across the country in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries of NTPC for shift operation of power plants. Candidates will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NTPC website.
- Select “Current Openings” section on the Results Page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply online” button.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
21.05.2021 is the starting date to apply for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021.
10.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NTPC Job Vacancy 2021.
There are totally 280 Engineering Executive Trainees vacancies offered for NTPC Jobs 2021.