North Eastern Council Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Application: The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the candidates to fill up the Director and Statistician Job Posts. There are 2 numbers of vacancies for the post. Eligible candidates can apply within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. For eligibility criteria, job requirement, qualifications and experience other details are given below check our blog for getting more details about North Eastern Council Recruitment 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may download the application form and apply it.
North Eastern Council Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|The North Eastern Council Secretariat|
Name of the Post
|Director and Statistician|
No. of Vacancy
North Eastern Council Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- An candidate must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the North Eastern Council Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. As of the closing date for application submissions, the effective age limit for the role is 56 years old.
- Candidates should completed Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Commerce or Economics (with Statistics) of a recognized University or equivalent with Five year’s experience in compilation, analysis and interpretation of statistical data for the post of Statistician. Candidates should completed Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Computer applications or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with possessing ten years’ experience in Research or Investigation work and supervising research or investigation, analysis of data, examination of implications of economic policies for the post of Director.
North Eastern Council Salary Details 2021:
The salary for the Adviser post is Rs.18400/- to Rs.67000/- per month and the salary for the Statistician post is Rs.10000/- to Rs.39100/- per month. Candidates can read more about the benefits plan by going to the official website. Candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the post. It’s a great chance don’t miss it.
North Eastern Council Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is based on the Deputation Basis. Members of the board committee will prefer a written test or an interview. The final stage in the applicant selection process is the board decision. As a result, candidates refer the official site for more information.
- Application in prescribed format- duly completed, signed by the candidate, countersigned and sealed by the Cadre/Appointing authority
- Copies of ACRs of last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate
- Vigilance Clearance
- Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years/period of service of the candidate if he/she has less than 10 years in the service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records
- Cadre clearance certificate
How to Apply North Eastern Council Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ http://necouncil.gov.in/.
- Check the notification and click “Director and Statistician” Link.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents in the application form.
- Send the application form to the Office Address.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 2 numbers of vacancies for the post.
As of the closing date for application submissions, the effective age limit for the role is 56 years old.
Eligible candidates can apply within 60days from the date of publication of this advertisement.