NSCBMC Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 Out – PGMO Posts 96 Vacancies || Download Application Here!!! Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) has invited applications for the post of PGMO, senior resident & junior resident for filling up 96 vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) Job. The walk in date for the post is 31.5.2021.
Candidates can download the application from the official notification pdf. NSCBMC Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process, qualification are given below in our blog. Stay us for further updates.
NSCBMC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC)|
Name of the post
|PGMO, Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|No of vacancies||
|Walk in interview||
NSCBMC Vacancy Details:
The board has allotted 96 vacancies in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) for posts such as PGMO.
- PGDMO (Anesthesia)- 19 Posts
- PGDMO (Medicine)- 19 Posts
- Senior Resident – 37 posts
- Junior Resident – 21 posts
NSCBMC Eligibility Criteria:
- NSCBMC has released the recruitment notification for the vacancy of PGDMO on its official website @nscbmc.ac.in. The Persons who wish to apply for PGMO posts (Anesthesia), (Medicine) can check the official notification PDF below. Eligible persons can apply for the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) PGDMO recruitment 2021 on or before the last date and candidates make sure to read the NSCBMC PGDMO recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, online procedures, etc are in the official notification pdf for the post of PGMO.
- Candidates should have pass in MS / MD / MBBS for the post of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. Refer official notification for more details.
NSCBMC Age Limit:
Age limit should be as per the norms of the government. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
NSCBMC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the interview only. So interested candidates can apply for the posts. The candidates can check the notification before apply to the post.
NSCBMC Application Fee:
The candidates should pay the application fee for General / OBC: Rs.700/-
- SC / ST: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft.
How to Apply for NSCBMC Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before the last date. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment. Candidates can attend the interview at respective date and time.
The board having 96 vacancies allotted for these posts
Refer above or official notification for last date of application.
The candidates can attend the interview. Refer above steps.