NIT Goa Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Assistant and Associate Professor Post – Vacancy, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Salary and Application form Download Link Given – National Institute of Technology Goa has released a notification for hiring the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. There were totally 3 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 09.07.2021. Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details were given in this post. Official Notification and Application form download link given at the end of the post.
NIT Goa Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Technology Goa|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
NIT Goa Vacancy
- There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Associate Professor in Computer Science and Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or Humanities and Sciences (Mathematics) Departments.
- One vacancy offered for the post of Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Assistant Professor Age Limit in NIT
Age limit will be calculated as per government rules. Age relaxation will be given to SC, ST and PwD candidates as per government rules.
Professor Eligibility Criteria in NIT Goa
- Associate Professor: Candidate should have completed PhD with 6 years of post-qualification experience. Among 6 years candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience as Assistant Professor with AGP Rs. 8000. Or candidate should have 9 years of total work experience. Among that candidate should have 3 years of experience as assistant professor with AGP Rs. 8000. Candidate should have 50 Cumulative Essential Credit Points.
- Assistant Professor: To apply for Assistant Post candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience after completing PhD or 6 years of work experience in teaching or research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry. Candidate should have 20 Cumulative Essential Credit Points.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points will be calculated based on the achievement of the candidate. The points evaluation criteria given in official notification.
Professor Salary in NIT Goa
Associate Professor: Candidates will be paid as on Level-13A2 that is Entry Pay of Rs. 139600/- as per 7th CPC and Pre-revised pay in PB-IV, with AGP Rs. 9500/- as per 6th CPC.
Assistant Professor: Candidates will be paid as on Level-12 that is Entry pay of Rs. 101500/- as per 7th CPC and Pre-revised pay in PB-III with AGP Rs. 8000/- as per 6th CPC.
Professor Selection Process at NIT Goa
Based on the educational qualification, Experience and no of Cumulative Essential Credit Points applicants will be shortlisted and called for personal interview. Based on the performance on the interview candidate will be appointed.
How to apply for NIT Goa Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NIT Goa.
- Go to recruitment page then find the notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Download the notification and application given in this page.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the hard copy of the application to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa – 403401on or before 09th July, 2021; 5.30 p.m.
- The application should superscribe as “Application for Professor in the Department of June 2021”
- Scan the hard copy and send the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have submitted the application form on or before 09.07.2021 for NIT Goa Recruitment 2021.
There were totally 3 vacancies were offered at NIT Goa Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of assistant professor will get paid for Rs. 139600 per month with the AGP of Rs. 9500 per month.