Daily Current Affairs June 8 & 9 PDF in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June – 8 & 9, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- Shri Anup Chandra Pandey Appointes as the New Election Commissioner by the President
The President of India, appointed Shri Anup Chandra Pandey who is the retired IAS officer as the Election Commissioner in the Election Commission of India.
- Minister of State for Ayush (IC), Shri Kiren Rijiju, released the e-book Which Contains 20 Medicinal Plants for Covid-19 Care.
National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), has prepared an e-book “20 Medicinal Plants for 2021 for Covid-19 care” to highlight important medicinal plants and their therapeutic properties.
These medicinal plants are useful in the prevention & management of Covid-19 along with standard of care.
This will provide awareness and knowledge to the public on the importance and diversity of medicinal plants that are useful in the prevention & management of Covid-19 along with standard of care.
- India’s first village to vaccinate all its adult population against COVID-19, Weyan a village in Jammu & Kashmir get this pride.
Weyan, a remote village in Bandipora district of Jammu & Kashmir.
This successful vaccination drive in village was the result of healthcare workers.
- Cost-effective ventilators and an oxygen concentrator was developed by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
3 ventilators have been named as Prana, VaU and Svasta and the oxygen cylinder has been named as Shwaas.
Ventilators are likely to be priced around ₹1 lakh as compared to mini conventional ventilators which are priced around ₹5 lakh.
All three are user-friendly and fully automated along with touch-screen specifications. It meets all safety standards.
VSSC will transfer the Technology for commercial production of these three ventilators and one oxygen concentrator.
- Electricity from Carbon Nanotubes a new technology was discovered by MIT engineers.
A new material made up of carbon nano tubes have potential to generate electricity by collecting energy from its environment.
In this methodology Current version of particles can generate about 0.7 volts of electricity per particle.
- First CAR-T cell therapy conducted at ACTREC which was supported by the Department of Biotechnology.
The Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy was successfully conducted in the Tata Hospital in Mumbai.
This treatment emerged a breakthrough point at cancer treatment, and this treatment was tested on the cancer patient’s suffering from Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ releases guidelines for the development of e-Content for Children with Disabilities.
This guidelines development was made to fulfilling goal of Inclusive Education.
This was the continuation of e-VIDYA programme which was launched by the prime minister.
The salient highlights of the e- content guidelines in the report are:
e-Content for CwDs should be developed based on the four principles namely: perceivable, operable, understandable and robust.
e-Content including text, tables, diagrams, visuals, audios, videos etc. should comply with accessibility standards: national standards (GIGW 2.0) and international standards (WCAG 2.1, E-Pub, DAISY etc).
Distribution platforms on which content is uploaded (e.g. DIKSHA) and Reading platforms/devices on which content is accessed and interacted (e.g. e-pathshala) must comply with technical standards
Reasonable pedagogical accommodations have been recommended to meet specific needs of CwDs
The technical standards and guidelines have been detailed out in Section 4 of the report.
- World Bank said that the Global economy likely to expand 5.6% in 2021.
In the latest edition of Global Economic Prospects , the world bank said that the The global economy is expected to expand 5.6 per cent in 2021,This was the huge development through out the suspicious 80 years.
At the same time many emerging markets and developing economies continue to struggle with the COVID-19.
- Antonio Guterres UN secretary was re-elected as the chief of world body.
The 15-nation Council held a closed meeting on Tuesday where it adopted the resolution recommending Guterres’ name to the 193-member General Assembly for a second term as Secretary General.
- A massive train collide in Pakistan 51 persons are died in the Accident.
The train collision was was between the two passenger trains in Ghotki district of pakistan’s southern sindh province.
- Russia building the world’s first full Stealth Naval Ship.
The ship was fully equipped with stealth technology. Stealth technology will to make it hard to detect.
This warship will be armed with cruise missiles, artillery and anti-aircraft missiles. It will also be capable of searching for and destroying submarines.
- A new scheme “Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan” was launched by the NITI Aayog and Piramal Foundation.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide home-care support to asymptomatic covid-19 patients or patients with mild symptoms.
“Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan”was launched in 112 Aspirational Districts to assist district administrations in providing home-care support to COVID-19 patients.
- CRISIL Ratings agency predicts the India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast from 11 percent to 9.5 percent for fiscal year 2021-2022.
The decrease in the GDP was made due to the reflection of second covid-19 wave .
As per “Pinpricked growth report” by CRISIL India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast from 11 percent to 9.5 percent for fiscal year 2021-2022.
At the same time Reserve Bank of India has downgraded GDP projection from 10.5 per cent to 9.5 per cent in 2021-22.
- RS 40,700 crores allocated for 2 Lakh Villages to implement the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) in 2021-2022.
This project was aims to achieve solid and liquid waste management over the 2 Lakh Villages.
The Ministry of Jal Shakti under Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen allocated the fund for this project.
- 201 CNG plants and commencement of PNG supply was dedicated to the country.
Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel Shri Dharmendra Pradhan dedicates to the nation 201 CNG plants and commencement of PNG supply in Jhansi.
Shri Pradhan also inaugurated the commencement of PNG supply in Jhansi and Mobile Refueling Units (MRUs)for refueling vehicles at Raigad.
Mobile energy fuelling is the futuring project of the india.
- Indian foot ball player Sunil Chhetri has become second-highest active international goal-scorer with 74 strikes.
With his record he beats the Barcelona star Messi by two goals.
He achieved this feat against Bangladesh in joint preliminary qualifying round match for 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup.
- Tamara Zidansek from Slovenia became the first women’s singles player from her country to enter the semi-final of a French open tennis.
She was ranked as the 85 th place in the world number.
Events, Awards , Important Days:
- Assam government Launches a new awards like the Bharat Ratna and Padma Awards.
The Awards are respectively named as Asom Ratna Award, Asom Bibhushan Award, Assam Bhushan Award, Asom Shree Award.
These awards are given to the persons for their significant contribution to society.
These awards also contains the cash rewards.
- June – 9 : World Accreditation Day
World Accreditation Day as a global initiative to raise awareness of the importance of accreditation.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|