NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Eligibility, Salary Details: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir to fill the vacancy of Trade Apprentices. There are 19 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25 may 2021. So, interested and eligible candidates should submit their response before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
NHPC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancy
NHPC Job Vacancy Details:
There are 19 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The trade wise vacancies are provided below in the table.
|Trade/ Discipline||No. of Seats|
NHPC Trade Apprentices Age Limit:
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date i.e 25.05.2021. The age relaxation on the upper age limit with respect to the category of the candidates as follows
- For SC/ ST – 05 years
- For OBC (Non creamy layer) – 03 years
- For PWDs -10 years
NHPC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have possessed the educational qualification of 10th pass with 02 years ITI course in relevant trade. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/ institute as a full time regular course in relevant discipline. In other words qualification acquired through part time/ correspondence/ distance learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible
NHPC Trade Apprentices Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board. We can assure this by read the official statement as “During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules” in the notification.
NHPC Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
The selection of Apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI. Result awaited candidates need not to apply. The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year. First preferences will be given to Project affected families. Second preference will be given to candidates of Baramulla District. Candidates of other districts of Jammu & Kashmir will be given third preference. The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority (Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply NHPC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of NHPC
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Notification for engagement of trainee apprentices In Uri Power Station”
- Read the job description carefully,
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship.
- Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 25.05.2021.
Sr. Manager (HR) Uri Power Station,
Jammu & Kashmir 193122
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 19 vacancies allotted for this NHPC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021.
The procedure to apply for this NHPC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this NHPC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021 is 25.05.2021.