DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of ACPM/Dy CPM/PM (S&T) in the official site. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can use the direct link to download the application. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 26 May 2021 which is 15 days from the date of notification. So, eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Name of the Post||
ACPM/Dy CPM/PM (S&T)
Date of Notification
|Number of Vacancy||
|15 days from date of Notification (26.05.2021)|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates should fulfil the age limit of the following manner as respect to the post. The upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 55 years. In other words candidates should not more than 55 years.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Candidates who are willing to apply should have the following qualification as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-14) in the relevant discipline OR equivalent are eligible to apply for level of ACPM (GM).
- Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or equivalent are eligible to apply for level of DY. CPM (AGM).
- Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline or equivalent are eligible to apply for level of DY. CPM (JGM).
- Central/State Govt. officers holding Sr. Scale (Level-11) posts or equivalent are eligible to apply for level of PM (DGM).
DFCCIL Job Salary:
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms off the board. According to the notification, the candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
Induction of this post will be based on deputation basis. Selected candidates will get the job for the initial period of 3 years which is extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption). Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of DFCCIL.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then download the application which is enclosed with the notification.
- Willing and eligible employees may send their applications through proper channel along with NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs) to the address mentioned below.
Jt. General Manager (Hr), DFCCIL,
Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 5th Floor,
- Fill your details and pay the fee. Check details and submit the application.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the Post of _________________ against Vacancy Notice No. ___________”. Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for this DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
There is 01 vacancies allotted for this DFCCIL Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 is 15 days from date of issue