NHAI Recruitment 2021 Out – Vice President & Executive Assistant Job Openings: National Highways Logistics Management Limited (NHLML) an SPV of NHAI has released the notification for the post of Vice President & Executive Assistant. There are various vacancies for the post. Eligible candidates can apply on are before 01.06.2021.
Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our b for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
NHLML Vice President Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Highways Logistics Management Limited|
Name of the Post
|Vice President & Executive Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- A Graduate Degree in Engineering / Commerce / Economics / Transportation from an Institution recognized by AICTE/NAAC or affiliated to an Indian/Global University of repute or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree in Planning/Management or MBA from an institution recognized by AICTE/NAAC or affiliated to an Indian/Global University of repute or equivalent
- Preferably a Post Graduate Degree in Engineering / Management / Economics/Transportation or a certified CA certification from an Institution recognizedbyAICTE/NAACoraffiliatedtoanIndian/globalUniversityofrepute or equivalent.
- Minimum15yearsof total professional experience of which at least 5 years experience of handling infrastructure/logistic projects
- Currently employed in the positions of Senior Management level for the past 3 years in a logistics/infrastructure development company
- Experience of leading infrastructure projects in the field of warehouse / storage space/ logistics park development or projects in public infrastructure development (highway, railways, airports, ports, etc) preferably executed in the PPP Mode involving either of State Governments or Central Government, Indian Railways in the last5years.
- Maximum Age of 50 years
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop available and implement able action plan to implement the strategic vision for developing wayside amenities on brown field and green field corridors.
- Identify strategic partnerships with private players and other implementation agencies (as needed) for development of way side a menities.
- Lead marketing activities for attracting interest from investors for Wayside Amenities.
- Develop and Refine commercial and contracting strategy and fine-tune contract documents for developing the aforementioned asset classes
- Spearhead the RFP process to identify private investors for the aforementioned asset classes.
- Spearhead operations to drive timely implementation of projects whilst ensuring highest quality of projects.
- Lead resolution of disputes in executing contracts for development and operation of projects.
- Identify international best practices for maintaining consistent good quality of wayside amenities; Develop standard operating procedures to ensure maintenance of way side a menities.
- Build division by leading the identification and recruitment of suitably qualified personnel to key posts either from within NHAI or from the private sector.
- Ensure sound corporate governance by managing the processes as mandated by NHAI as well as statutory compliance requirements.
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can visit the given link, check the notification page. Interested candidates may send their resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 01.06.2021 till 05.00 p.m. Please mark “Application-EA to Chairman/CEO’s Office, NHLML” in the subject line of the email.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 01.06.2021
The Maximum Age limit for the post is 50 years