NBE NEET SS Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Date, Correction Window Details Here!!!

0
NBE NEET SS Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Date, Correction Window Details Here!!!
NBE NEET SS Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Date, Correction Window Details Here!!!

NEET Superspecialty Courses 2021 Admit Card – Download NBE Exam Date and Correction Window Details Here. National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences, New Delhi has going to release the admit card for the examination of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses) for admission to various DM/MCh courses very soon on their Official site. Candidates who are waited for the admit card and examination process are advised to refer the Official site for further details about the examinations.

NEET SS Exam Date 2021

The NEET SS Examination 2021 will be planned to conduct on 10.01.2022. Candidates should check this page till the end for further details about the NEET SS Examination 2021.

NEET SS 2021 Exam Date NBE

Name of the Board

National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences
Name of the Examination

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses)

Exam Date

10.01.2022

Correction Window Date

01.12.2021 to 07.12.2021
Admit Card Date

03.01.2022

Status

Admit Card Released soon.

NBE NEET SS 2021 Correction Window

The correction window for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses) will be available from 01.12.2021 to 07.12.2021. Candidates who are wanted to correct the details given on the application form are advised to edit the details on respective date.

The final correction window date is 20.12.2021 to 23.12.2021. Considering the details corrected on the edit window by the candidates is final.

*To Join Our All Latest Job Update WhatsApp Group*

NBE NEET SS Admit Card 2021

The admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses) will be available from 03.01.2022. Candidates are advised to be preparing with the registration number and password for the NBE NEET SS Admit card 2021 downloading process.

NBE NEET SS Exam Pattern 2021

Details Features
Mode of the examination Online
Medium of the examination English
Type of questions MCQ
Total number of questions 100
Total sections in the question paper Two (Part A & Part B)
Exam duration 3 hours 30 minutes
Total marks 400
Negative marking Yes

 

*To Join Our UP Job Update WhatsApp Group*

Candidates can refer to the points given below comprising highlights of NEET SS 2021 pattern:

Number of sections: There will be two section in NEET SS 2021, broad speciality) and super speciality. Candidates have to select the super speciality of their choice.

Total number of questions: NEET SS 2021 will have 100 multiple-choice questions. As per thh information brochure, the 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course.

Total time allotted: Candidates will get a total of 3.5 hours or 210 minutes( 1 hour 45 minutes for each section) to attempt the question paper of NEET SS 2021.

Total marks: NEET SS 2021 paper will be of 400 marks as every question has one mark allotted to it.

How to Download NBE NEET SS 2021 Admit Card?

  • Go to the Official site of NBE website.
  • Select the required option on the Home page.
  • Fill the mandatory fields on the login section.
  • The admit card will be appeared on the screen.
  • Download the admit card and print it for future purposes.

Direct link to Download NEET SS Admit Card 2021 – Available from 03.01.2021

Official Site

Govt Job Alert 2021

To Follow Our InstagramClick Here
To Follow Our TwitterClick Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
To Join Our FacebookClick Here

What is the NBE NEET SS Admit Card 2021 available date?

The admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses) will be available from 03.01.2022.

What is the NBE NEET SS Exam Date 2021?

The NBE NEET SS Examination 2021 will be planned to conduct on 10.01.2022.

What is the NEET SS 2021 Correction window date?

The correction window for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Super Specialty Courses) will be available from 01.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!