NASA Recruitment 2022 Out -Salary $126,233 – $164,102 Per Year!! Apply Now!!!!! The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released the official notification for engagement of Program Analyst posts. Apply online link activated from 19.09.2022 to 26.09.2022. Greenbelt, MD is the job location. Check details here. Notification links are also given below.
NASA Job Vacancies 2022 Details:
|Name of the Board||National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|Name of the post||Program Analyst|
|Apply date||19.09.2022 to 26.09.2022|
|Job location||Greenbelt, MD|
NASA Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Participating in strategic planning with regards to program development;
- Performing data validation and quality control checks for programs or projects;
- Advising senior management on organizational performance, and implementing strategies to meet organizational mission objectives.
The salary range for this position is $126,233 – $164,102 per year. Aspirants can refer to the official notification for more information. Below is a direct link to the official notification for download.
NASA Recruitment 2022 Duties:
- Analyzes internal operations.
- Provides data management and analysis for studies and maintains assigned projects.
- Uses data sources to identify programmatic needs.
- As appropriate, provides communication, media, legislative, and operations expertise in support of NASA’s mission.
- Participates in strategic planning with regards to program development; uses data sources to identify programmatic needs.
- Develops and/or assists with program and/or management assessments ensuring programmatic and/or management goals are well documented
- Performs data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to study protocol.Reports on analytical findings.
- Creates and/or recommends new strategies in area of expertise.
You will be assessed on the following competencies:
- Customer Service
- Internal Control/Audit
- Oral Communication
- Policy Management
- Program/Project Analysis
- Written Communication
How to Apply NASA Recruitment 2022?
- A complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on the closing date of the announcement to receive consideration.
- To begin the application process, click on the ‘Apply’ link. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application.
- Follow the prompts to select your resume and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the “Include Personal Information” section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process. You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position. Complete the online application, verify all required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement for federal employees pursuant to Executive Order 14043 does not currently apply. Some jobs, however, may be subject to agency- or job-specific vaccination requirements, so please review the job announcement for details.
Candidates can apply through the direct link given above.
Candidates can apply online from 19.09.2022 to 26.09.2022
The Job Location in NASA Recruitment 2022 is Greenbelt, MD