NASA Job Vacancy, Recruitment, Notification, Apply Online 2021 Out – Bachelor’s Degree Jobs. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Director Joint Agency Satellite Division Vacancies on the Official Site. Candidates, who are searching for this Space Jobs, can apply online from 04.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
Candidates to meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position, you MUST address each Executive Core Qualification (ECQ) and Mandatory Technical Qualification (MTQ) separately.
NASA Recruitment 2021 for Engineers
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Director Joint Agency Satellite Division|
|Apply Online Starts||
Last Date to Apply
Mode of Apply
Job Notification Released
NASA Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides executive leadership, strategic direction, and executive management for all elements of the JASD organization and its programs and projects.
- Negotiates agreements and develops strong working relationships with other domestic and international organizations and governments as necessary to support JASD priorities.
- Develops and presents to the SMD Associate Administrator and external entities (e.g., Congress, Office of Management and Budget, Office of Science and Technology Policy, and other Federal Agencies) detailed plans necessary to accomplish JASD strategic goals.
NASA Requirements Engineering:
- Initial Senior Executive Service (SES) Career appointee is subject to a one-year probationary period.
- Successful completion of a background investigation commensurate with the risk and sensitivity level of the position.
- Must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
NASA Job Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- You must have the skill and ability to perform the duties described above as demonstrated by progressively responsible supervisory/leadership experience, normally obtained over several years by serving in positions at the GS-15 level or equivalent.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major study in engineering, physical science, mathematics, life sciences, computer science, or other field of science.
Executive Core Qualifications:
ECQ 1 – Leading Change: The ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
ECQ 2 – Leading People: The ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
ECQ 3 – Results Driven: The ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
ECQ 4 – Business Acumen: The ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
ECQ 5 – Building Coalitions: The ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
Mandatory Technical Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in executing large spaceflight programs and projects within financial, schedule, and policy constraints in complex environments involving multiple commercial, governmental, and community collaborators and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, shaping, and advancing synergistic interagency investments in support of both organization’s operational and research objectives.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
To apply for this position, you must complete the online application and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section.
Step 1: To begin, click Apply to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to select your resume and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package.
Step 3: You will have the opportunity to upload additional documents to include in your application before it is submitted.
Step 4: Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
Step 5: After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the Include Personal Information section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process.
Step 6: You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position.
Step 7: Complete the online application, verify the required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major study in engineering, physical science, mathematics, life sciences, computer science, or other field of science.
Initial Senior Executive Service (SES) Career appointee is subject to a one-year probationary period.
The ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically