TCS ION Recruitment 2021 OUT – ₹3, 24,000 to₹5, 40,000 Annually | Apply Online!! On Tata Consulting Services’ official website, HCDS Technologies’ has announced the recruitment for the position of Management Trainee Business Development and Administration and online application link have been active. There are 635 vacancies in total.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should visit the official website or read this page all the way through for further details. This website also includes a link to an online application.
TCS ION 2021 Registration:
Name Of The board
Name Of The post
Management Trainee Business Development and Administration
|No of vacancies||
Mode of Apply
TCS ION Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have pass in B.A, B.B.A, B.B.A LL.B, B.B.M, B.COM, B.E B.SC, B.TECH, Ph.D, MBA, M.E from the recognized university are eligible for apply to the post of TCS ION Registration 2021.
- Contact potential beneficiaries via social media, phone calls, and interpersonal skills to create rapport.
- Responding to 60 to 100 calls per day and ensuring a minimum of 2 hours of chat time.
- Maintaining the confidentiality and security of client data that will be shared with Intern Trainee or accessed while you are working.
- Creating artistic and visually appealing branded content (pictures and texts) for social media posting.
- Planning and Organizing Community Empowerment, Civil Ethics, and Social Service Events in the Countryside.
- Students will be joining immediately to Start Internship Job Working right from September October
HCDS Technologies Job Salary Details:
The higher authority will be paying Fixed and Performance Based Stipend upto ₹ 18,000 to Graduates, upto ₹ 25,000 to Post-Graduates and upto ₹ 30,000 to Ph.D.
- Highest qualification Examination schedule and college authorization letter
- One Government Identity Card
- Fresh handwritten Cover Letter and Updated printed Resume
- Banking details for Stipend Salary transactions E. Filled in Application Form (at Office).
How to Apply for TCS ION 2021?
- Go to the TCS website’s official page.
- On that screen, select the required notification.
- After reading the notification, go to the page and click the “Register Now” button.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
- Keep a copy of the registration form for future use.
Axis Bank has invited Online Application for filling up 600+ Vacancies from Eligible and Interested Candidates.
Candidate should have completed B.A, B.B.A, B.B.A LL.B, B.B.M, B.COM, B.E B.SC, B.TECH, Ph.D, MBA, M.E from the recognized university.
Candidates are advised to refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.