NALCO Selection Procedure 2021: Check Important Dates For Recruitment || 80+ Vacancies!!! National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has issues the notification for the selection process and important dates for the post of Dy. Manager, Manager, General Manager and Others for filling up 86 vacancies. The last date for the application is 07.12.2021 (05:00 PM).
NALCO Recruitment Process 2021
|Name of the Board||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Name of the post||Dy. Manager, Manager, General Manager and Others|
|No of vacancies||86|
|Status||Selection process and important dates released|
NALCO Manager Recruitment Process 2021:
- Shortlisting would be done based on the information/declaration provided by the candidate throughout the online application submission process. If any false declarations are discovered during the verification of documents/experience at the time of the Personal Interview, the candidate will not be permitted to attend the interview and will not be reimbursed for travel expenses.
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on the weightages assigned to percentage of marks obtained in essential qualifications, desired qualifications, minimum required experience, additional year(s) of experience, experience with a company with a turnover of 250 crores or more / experience with publicly traded companies, and so on. In addition to the same, experience from Mining, Metallurgical, Chemical, Power, Manufacturing / Production sectors will have additional weightage.
- The evaluation for E02/E03/E04/E5 grades will be done through Group Discussion and Personal Interview with a weightage of 25% and 75%, respectively, while the assessment for E06/E07/E08 grades will be done through Personal Interview only.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in group discussions and/or personal interviews, organisational requirements, and open positions.
- A candidate’s ability to match the listed specifications does not guarantee that they will be summoned for a GD and/or Personal Interview. To limit the number of catered events, management retains the right to enhance the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience.
The final placement of the candidate in the Company will be subject on the Company’s Medical Officer/Board finding the selected candidates medically fit for the post(s) for which they have been selected.
Medical examinations shall be conducted by an approved Government Hospital/Medical Board in the absence of a Company’s Medical Officer. The decision of the Company’s Medical Board will be final and conclusive.
Selected applicants will be posted in NALCO’s premises anywhere in India or abroad, or any of NALCO’s subsidiaries, joint ventures, or business allies, during the probation period and/or after absorption, and will be transferrable as per organisational requirements. According to the Company’s needs, the selected applicants may be assigned roles, functions, or assignments linked to their field, including shift operation.
- a) Opening of online submission of application: 08.11.2021 (10:00 AM)
- b) Last date of submission of online application: 07.12.2021 (05:00 PM)
There are 80+ vacancies allotted for this NALCO Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this NALCO Recruitment 2021is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this NALCO Recruitment 2021 is 07.12.2021.