MOIL Limited Recruitment 2022 Announced By NAPS: 10th Pass Candidates Can Apply For This Post: National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has issued a vacancy notification for the post of Stenographer (English) in MOIL Limited .The job location is in Balaghat – Madhya Pradesh. There are two vacancies offered for this post. Willing and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Check the official notification PDF link is given below on our page.
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2022 Announced By NAPS
|Board Name||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (Naps)|
|Company Name||Moil Limited|
|Location||Balaghat – Madhya Pradesh|
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
The candidates should have completed 10th standard from a recognized University or Institute.
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The selected candidates will be given salary of Rs. 6000 to 7000 from a respective board.
NAPS Training Period:
The selected candidates will be given Basic Training Duration as 500 hours and On the Job Training Duration as 12 months.
MOIL Limited Job Details:
- Establishment Code – E05202304747
- Establishment Strength – 1190
- Working Days – 6
- Operating States – 2
- Establishment Name – Moil Limited Tirodi Mine
How to Apply For MOIL Limited Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to visit official site of NAPS.
- Click on Apprenticeship Opportunity column on the home page.
- Search job notice on Search by Establishment Name column.
- Read the job eligibility criteria carefully, and then apply for the post.
- Candidates have to fill the application from and attach the required documents.
- Take a print out for future references.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The selected candidates will be given posting in Balaghat – Madhya Pradesh.
The candidates should have completed 10th standard from a recognized university or Institute.
There are two vacancies offered for this post