Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Here. Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways department has released the recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Chairperson and General Manager. Last date is Deputy Chairperson is 22.02.2021 and General Manager post 24.02.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. This page contains application form direct link. Kindly go through till end.
Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancy
|Last date for receipt of application||General Manager||
Ministry of Ports Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates Maximum age limit should be 45 years as on the last date for receipt of application is Mandatory to apply for this post.
- For General Manager post: Candidate must either hold a certificate of competency as master of Foreign Going ship issued by the MOS, Govt of india or an equivalent qualification recognized by the MOS, Govt. of India or MEO Class I certificate or an equivalent qualification. Candidates must hold Pilot license and have experience of 8 years either as Master of Foreign Going ship or in piloting or cumulative.
- For Deputy Chairperson: Wide administrative experience and General Managerial ability, Experience and talent in man-management in highly unionized environment.
- Experience and ability in Financial Management, Ability to formulate and implement development plans and also to prepare broad perspective plan for development of a port.
- Ability to co-ordinate with various agencies such as State authorities, different agencies of Central Government such Governments. the Law and order as customs, Railway, Ministry of Labour, etc.; Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishment matters.
Ministry of Ports Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- For General Manager Post: Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.2,60,000/- per month
- For Deputy Chairperson Post: Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs. 3,20,000/- per month
Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2021 Required documents
For Chairperson post:
- Attested copies of APARs of last 5 years
- A certificate on adverse entries in the ACRs, if any.
- lf the ACRs of a particular year / period between 2014-15 to 2018-19 is pending /not available, “No Report Certificate” may be furnished along with ACRs of preceding years.
- A statement showing APARs grading should also be furnished.
- The details regarding officers holding higher posts on ad-hoc/temporary basis should be clearly specified.
- The Vigilance status of the candidate in the prescribed proforma duly filled in column- wise and signed by CVOs of the concerned Port
- By CVOs of the concerned Port (with details of last ten years )
For General Manager Post:
- Attested copies of APARs of last 5 years
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of education qualification, present and past work experience
- No objection certificate from the respective port
- Undertaking of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
- Vigilance and administrative clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed pro forma
- Two passport size photographs.
How to Apply for Ministry of Ports Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Ministry of Ports website.
- Select orders à Vacancies option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Vacancies page.
- The PDF contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address with required documents.
For Chairpersons post:
Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping,
Room No. 427, Transport Bhawan,
1, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001.
For General Manager post:
Click the link given below and create an account.
Fill the application form and upload the required documents then submit it.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date for General manager post on Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2021?
24.02.2021 is the last date for General manager post on Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2021.
What is the last date for Chairpersons post on Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2021?
22.02.2021 is the last date for Chairpersons post on Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page for further details and application direct link also available on this page.