L&T Infotech IBM BPM Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd is seeking IBM BPM Process Designer 8.6v or IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW v18 v19) developers to work. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the above-mentioned post on the official website. The entire application process takes place online. This article contains information on the L&T Infotech Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, L&T Infotech Recruitment 2021 Experience, L&T Infotech Recruitment 2021 Job Segment, and other application data.
LTI IBM BPM Recruitment 2021Details:
Name of the Board
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd|
Name of the Post
About LTI Infotech:
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 31 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 33,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
L&T Infotech IBM BPM Eligibility Details:
When applying online for the LTI Infotech Current Openings 2021, a candidate must meet all of the eligibility conditions. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university or institution.
- Deliver BPM Process Designer projects with the help of the team.
- Own the work packets that have been assigned to you.
- Risks and status updates are communicated to stakeholders in a proactive manner.
- During project execution, collaborate closely with the team, regional peers, and ITPM.
- Ensure high-quality deliveries and adhere to all procedures.
- Should be able to work on a variety of tasks within the team (development, deployment, defect management, documentation, trainings, and presentations)
- BPM v86
- Work Flow
- RESTful APIs
- Web Service
- IBM BPM 8.6v OR IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW v18 \ 19) – 3 to 4 years of experience
- 9AM to 6PM, and need to be flexible for client calls after 6 PM or any deployments in different time zone and on weekends.
How to Apply for LTI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Job Location for the post is India.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university or institution.
The applications starts from 05.06.2021