KVB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Karur Vysya Bank Limited has issued the job notification for the post of Relationship Manager & Credit Analyst (Campus). Candidates who are looking for a job in Bank can apply online for the posts through the official website. To know more details read below.
KVB Careers 2023
|Name of the Board||Karur Vysya Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Relationship Manager & Credit Analyst (Campus)|
|Number of Openings||As per required|
|Job Location||Across India|
KVB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess a graduate in any discipline/ Post Graduate under the regular stream with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should know local languages as per the place of posting apart from English
KVB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Registration > Pre Placement Talk > Online Aptitude & Personality Test > Personal Interview > Offer > Background Checks & Medicals > on boarding > Posting
KVB Recruitment 2023 Detailed Process Flow
- Online Registration by Eligible Candidates as per the above-mentioned criteria
- Pre – Screened Candidates will be invited for Online Aptitude & Personality Test.
- Post to the Online Aptitude & Personality Test completion, Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview with further details
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
- All the communications will be informed to the candidates through registered e-mail only.
How to Apply For KVB Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of https://www.karurvysyabank.co.in/
- Click “Careers” on the homepage
- Search and select the job notification on the career page
- Read the notification carefully
- Click “Apply online” on that career page
- Enter the Login details or register in the portal
- Apply for the post with the required details
The job location is across India for the posts
Candidates should possess a graduate in any discipline/ Post Graduate under the regular stream with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized university
Candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website